This style of nip roller is designed for lamination of thick parts such as foam sheets. It has capability to open up to 6” between rolls. It is used for applications such as foam packaging assembly, lamination of PSA film to foam, foam lamination, and lamination of thick parts such as corrugated built-up blocks.
- Both rolls are driven at the same surface speed. Variable speed DC drive allows roller speeds from 0-60 ft per minute.
- Lower roll is fixed. Upper roll is adjustable to 6” opening.
- Rollers are covered with non-tacky urethane rubber to 3 ¼” diameter.
- Upper roll supports are in guide tracks. Position of roller is adjustable by means of handwheel which turns an adjustment
• screw. Once adjusted, distance between rolls remains fixed.
- Rolls stop if guard plate in front of upper pressure roller is depressed.
- Available in roller widths of 18, 24, 32, 45, 50, and 62”. Custom widths available.
- Operates on 115 Volt power. (220/240 Volts available as an option).
- Welded stands with locking casters also available.